sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2014

PHOTOSHOOT












FIRST LOOK
Top & Skirt/ BIKBOK limited edition Angelica Blick/ Necklace/ Gina Tricot
SECOND LOOK
Top/ Cheap Monday / Necklace/ Borrowed/ Skirt/ Jennyfer/ Hat/ H&M
THIRD LOOK
Hair chain/ Gina Tricot/ Top/ River Island/ Skirt/ Jennyfer/ Shoes/ Borrowed

PHOTOS BY REBECCA YEBOAH 



Fall always brings new beginnings. I started my last year studies in beauty school. I’m really excited about everything that’s coming up. This fall I’m going to do some really cool projects and I will post about them later.

Couple weeks ago we arranged a little photo-shoot to our friends. We did take some dope ass pictures and had fun.

 Im also moving out from Finland, for a short time perioid and this project includes some blogging, so more is coming.



Stay tuned!





3 kommenttia:

  1. Vitsi sä oot kyllä upee! Ihan mielettömän kaunis :-)

    http://kiialexandra.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wau Maria! Ihania kuvia! Sussa on kyllä niin mallin ainesta :)

    VastaaPoista